Monday, March 22, 2010
Diagrams
This week our assignment was to create a web diagram using Inspiration or Kidspiration. I had never used either of these programs before, so I was not sure what to expect. I chose to use Inspiration to create my document and was surprised when I realized how easy it was to use. I loved the search feature on the symbols because it offered on average 3 to 4 more pages of a particular image than the one or two images listed in the libraries section. I also enjoyed being able to re-size the images and freely move the images where I wanted to place them. Both Kidspiration and Inspiration would be excellent tools to use in classrooms of all ages. Students can create story plots, math diagrams, cycle of life diagrams, creative outlines, and so much more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment