Friday, April 9, 2010

Digital Movie



This week our assignment was to create a digital story. I chose to focus my digital story on the flower project my partner and I did last Spring with the children from UT's Early Learning Center. Once my teacher pointed me in the right direction of how to re-size images on my home computer, it was fairly easy to get all of the images together and in the correct format. I also found it was easy to use Windows Movie Maker to create the video once I got it started. While arranging and editing the images was time consuming, it was fairly easy to do. The part of the assignment that I found difficult was trying to format the document to save it to the specific requirements. I also had several issues trying to get the video to upload to my blog. I really wish the department would have an option to read instructions for a Mac or for a PC. Some of the Mac instructions followed closely to how the PC's programs worked, but others are very different. It's really frustrating going between the two systems, especially when you are having technical difficulties.

No comments:

Post a Comment