Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tips and Ideas for Teachers

I discovered a wonderful resource for teachers called Teachers Helping Teachers. This website has been operating since 1995 and contains tips and ideas that cover all spans of teaching, such as classroom management, science, math, and special education. Teachers can use any of the material on the site for their classroom and are encouraged to contribute their ideas and lesson plans. The website is updated weekly during the school year.

In addition to lesson plan ideas, the website also has lists of education resources for teachers divided into content section. Each week the website has a new topic by the creator (Dr. Scott Mandel), a poem of the week, book review submitted by a contributor, and stress relievers for teachers.

I think this website will be very useful to me in the future and I wish I had found it when we were doing our wiki projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment